- Put up your portable clothes rack and hang your new clothes and accessories where you can see them as you go about your daily routine. If you don’t have a clothes rack, hang the clothes over doors, windows, or wherever you can put them so that you can see them. Add to these the outfits you have now completed.
- Keep your trusty notebook close by.
- Take some time to enjoy just looking at all the beautiful things you now own.
- Try on all your new wardrobe and experiment to integrate them with your existing clothes to make new outfits.
- Try some unusual color combinations too. You can get even more mileage from your basic pieces by scanning the fashion magazines to see how they are currently being worn and how the ensembles are accessorized.
- Make photos of your new outfits and put them in your notebook along with notes for other ideas and accessories. Add additional magazine photos that give you more new ways to put together your pieces.
- As the season changes from Winter to Spring use the magazines to help you transition your wardrobe. The pants you bought to wear with a sweater and boots may look just as great with a blouse and sandals. Your new dress is perfect with a jacket. It may also look smashing with a lightweight cardigan in a fresh Spring color.
- Turn your notebook into your own “Look Book”. Then you use it whenever you need wardrobe inspiration.
Follow this plan and you can be well dressed and out the door in 30 minutes for any occasion. Finally, celebrate and enjoy all the changes you have wrought to your closet, your wardrobe and the smooth functioning of your life! You look amazing!