This seminar is being repeated by popular request!
Scarves are so beautiful and can finish an ensemble like no other accessory. There is an air of mystery and sophistication that goes with wearing one well…but so many women tell me that they have a drawer full of scarves and never wear them because they don’t know how to use them. If this is your complaint, The Art of the Scarf Seminar is for you.
In this 2-hour interactive seminar you will learn to wear scarves easily and with great Panache!
- Demonstrations how to choose and wear scarves based on your face shape and body type.
- Each seminar participant will receive personal instruction.
- After the seminar you may participate in the “Scarf Swap” so that you can let go of the ones that don’t work for you and perhaps acquire some new ones that make you look great.
- All unclaimed scarves will be donated to Dress for Success.
What to bring/wear: Bring all your scarves! Wear an open neck blouse or top similar to the one in the photo so that you can experiment with different scarf techniques.
Handouts you will receive:
- How to choose a scarf that will flatter you
- Scarf tying tips and tricks
- How to store and care for scarves
Class size: 15 participants
Sign up now!