DO YOU HAVE TROUBLE GETTING IT ALL TOGETHER?
Have a closet full of clothes, most of which you never wear? Some still have the tags on them? Social invitations make you sweat? Wonder how some people just always look great? You aren’t alone! Panache Style & Wardrobe Consulting has solutions for your wardrobe and image frustrations. Personal consultations and seminars to help you:
- Dress to flatter your flatter your face and body
- Define your personal style
- Edit and organize your wardrobe and closet
- Have the clothes you need for any occasion
- Use clothing and accessories to express yourself
- Dress to win whatever game you choose to play
If your personal presentation doesn’t match your goals, contact us now.
Style Assessment and Closet Evaluation
Sometimes you just don’t know where to start! Developing a distinctive and memorable personal image can seem overwhelming. With a pro image consultant to help you sort it out, you will see how you can create the image you want and need to succeed. This session and the resulting program are unique to each individual. 4.0 hours
- Identify which issues are most important to you achieving your best professional and personal image
- Establish a timeline to accomplish your personal image goals
- Determine whether you need assistance with hairstyle or personal grooming
- Identify the types of clothing that will make up a complete and workable wardrobe for the life you have now and for the goals you will achieve
Personal Color Analysis
Confused by color so you just wear the same colors over and over (black, for instance)? Not sure what colors are truly flattering or appropriate for your business and social events? When you know the colors that compliment your natural coloring, you can shop confidently and quickly. You will be amazed at how your entire wardrobe becomes coordinated and more versatile. This service includes a comprehensive color swatch packet to use when shopping and assembling outfits. 2.5 hours
- Best colors to wear for interviews
- Best colors to wear for dating/social events
- Best colors to wear when you are tired
- Your best colors when you have a big presentation
- Best hair and makeup colors
Clothing Styles For You
Do you have a closet full of clothes and nothing to wear? Do you wear 20% of your wardrobe 80% of the time? Unfortunately, most people do. You will gain the knowledge to stop buying mistakes, turn shopping into a rewarding experience and look great in the clothes you buy. 3.0 hours
- Learn how to express your unique personality through your clothing and accessories
- Find out the fabrics and clothing styles that will enhance your face and body type
- Learn the best clothing proportions for your unique body
- Discover which hairstyles and glasses are best for your face shape
Closet Edit, Organization and Shopping Plan
Have a closet that needs attention or an overhaul? It is liberating to have a closet that works for you instead of against you. With professional guidance your closet can be edited and organized so that you can quickly and easily find and choose what to wear. It can literally change how you approach the world every day
- Reduce your stress level by organizing your closet(s) so that you can find what you need when you need it
- Edit your wardrobe so that everything you have in your closet is useful to you in your current life
- Generate lists of items to be acquired, altered or redesigned to complete ensembles
- Define wardrobe areas that are deficient or missing (Ex. You have all work clothes and no casual clothes – Athletic gear does not count as casual clothing.)
- Plan a wardrobe that serves you for all your activities.
Shopping can be a bewildering experience even if you know the colors and styles for which you are supposed to be shopping. Personal shopping can help you accomplish your clothing goals efficiently and creatively in a lot less time than you would alone and with much less stress.
- You are moving up in the world and need a whole new look, including a new look with your makeup
- You want to integrate your existing wardrobe with the new season’s looks
- Find a killer outfit for a special occasion
- Fill in the missing pieces to complete your wardrobe
Putting it all together: You have beautiful, serviceable clothing. Your closet is organized. You bought pieces to fill in the gaps of your wardrobe. Now how to put them together to maximize the investments you have made? Let’s go shopping in your closet. There are at least 10-20 great outfits in there waiting to be created!
- Assemble outfits using existing and new pieces
- Create several options for each item of clothing
- Accessorize outfits for the affects you want to create
- Travel wardrobes for short trips, long trips and multiple destinations
Hair Color and Styling Consultation
Everyone has gone to the hairdresser with an idea in mind only to come away sorely disappointed.
- Hair styling and color consultation with you and the stylist of your choice.
- Onsite consult through the entire appointment to assure your satisfaction
Have you ever approached cosmetic counter with some hope of looking better/younger with the products you purchase – that’s what they are selling, right? When the dream doesn’t match the reality in the cold light of day you have wasted your precious time and money. And been disappointed!
- Learn quick techniques for applying makeup for the most effect no matter your current level of expertise
- Consultation at the store of your choice to assist in determining makeup looks/products that work with your skin coloring and texture
Seminars and Workshops
Learn the fine points of creating a unique image that represents you in all aspects of your visual communication. These seminars can be delivered to groups or to individuals.
- What Is Personal Image and Why Do I Need One? – Research has proven that in less than 2 minutes, we formulate opinions about everyone we meet and 93% of this first impression is visual. Learn how you can make the most of these 2 minutes to increase your impact and opportunity to succeed.
- How to Look Good in a Photograph – Head shots, holidays and group pictures make you groan? Learn the models’ secrets. Even they have to learn how to pose for the camera.
- How to Choose a Lipstick – Learn which shades and what type of lip color look best on you. Includes a lesson on how to apply lip color so that it stays on.
- Wardrobe and Makeup for TV and Video – Learn the special do’s and don’ts of this industry.
- Power, Authority and Teambuilding – What to wear and when to wear it – Whether you are a solopreneur, small business owner or you are climbing the corporate ladder, this powerful seminar teaches you how to dress to accomplish your goals with your team members, clients and bosses.
- The WOW Factor Wardrobe – How to look and feel great every time you get dressed.
- Buy It, Keep It, Store It, Toss It? – How to evaluate an item of clothing for your life now.
- How To Wear a Trend When it is Not Your Personal Color or Style – Love it, Want it, Have to have it!
- How To Wear Black When it is NOT in Your Color Palette – Learn how to wear it well even if it is not your most flattering color.
- Holiday Style – Holiday dressing tips for the busy woman to transition from day to evening with panache.
- The Art of the Scarf – Simple scarf tips and tricks to utilize this beautiful accessory that can make even a T-shirt and jeans look special.
- Choose a Hat to Flatter Your Face Shape and Body Type – Think you can’t wear one? You just haven’t learned which to choose and how to wear it.
- Lipstick! – How to choose the right color and texture and how to apply it so that it stays where you put it.
Organization and Maintenance
- Closet Showcase – Maximize your closet’s potential by organizing your wardrobe items for maximum visibility and ease of access. Storage solutions that make it easy to stay organized.
- Pack My Bag – Capsule wardrobe selection and coordination for short trips, long trips and/or multiple events and destinations. The suitcase as art.
- Care for Your Clothing and It Will Care for You – Includes resources for cleaning, laundering, restyling, alterations, and disaster relief (moths, stains, rips).
Corporate/Group Presentations and Seminars
Whether you need staff training or want a special speaker for your group, Panache Style & Wardrobe Consulting offers presentations that are sure to be engaging, informative and entertaining.