What is a business wardrobe? How and where do I find one? How much will I have to spend?
The Business Basics Workshop takes the mystery out of being well dressed for any professional activity from interviewing to socializing with clients to dressing for Casual Friday. You will learn the practical information needed to make confident choices when buying business clothing.
- Components of a traditional business wardrobe, business casual and evening dress
- How to dress for a first interview, a second, a third…
- What to wear on the job, including special scenarios
- How to get a proper fit and which alterations you must have done
- How to make your clothing investment last through proper maintenance
- Checklist of items for a professional wardrobe
- Retailers and outlets for business clothing
- Dependable alterations providers in the Austin area
- Wardrobe maintenance information and resources
Time: 2.5 hours
Class Size: 15
Location: Delivered on site or as agreed