Clothes don’t make a man, but clothes have got many a man a good job.
Herbert Harold Vreeland
Do you seem to have enough clothes but find yourself wearing the same things over and over? Is there a lot of suspicious of stuff in the back of the closet? Do you have a decent business wardrobe but only jeans or khakis to wear when you have a social occasion?
Most men have these problems as well, “What is “Business Casual”? And, what is “Cocktail Attire” and doesn’t that apply only to women?
In this workshop you will learn how to turn shopping into an efficient, productive experience. The final product of the workshop is YOU knowing how to make YOU look great for any occasion. 4.0 hours
Section I: Discover your authentic personal style:
In this section you will discover:
- Your authentic style, which expresses YOUR message and will become your guide to choosing clothing and accessories so that everything you own works for you,
- How to identify clothing and accessories by their style characteristics so that your clothing is communicating the message you want to send,
- How to build a wardrobe to fit any occasion in your current life so you will not be frustrated when having to dress for work or for a special occasion.
Section II: Learn how to dress for your face shape and body type: Know this and shopping becomes much easier.
You will learn to:
- Identify your face and body shape,
- Select styles that fit your shape and proportions,
- Choose fabric weights and patterns to suit your body and personal style,
- Choose accessories, watches and jewelry in keeping with your face, body and personal style.